Listen up girlies, I’m REALLY feeling this season of The Bachelorette. In fact, I’m SO obsessed that I’m starting to think a WEEKLY review post of the show is a MUST.
Are YA WITH ME girlies!?!? PLEASE tell me you’re as excited as me!!!!
So here’s to the first of MANY reviews. Shall we get started?
OK this week’s episode went from 0 to OOOOOOOH SNAP in .001 seconds! Here are some stray observations I had while watching the episode!
AND IT BEGINS.
- We got our FIRST dates this week and we kick it off with Rachel laughing, grilling, and playing football with the guys!!!! KWEEN’s killing it.
- Bachelor Superfans Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher are maybe the cutest couple ever.
- LOL, Mila chasing down these guys and screaming at them “YOU’RE IN THE DOG HOUSE GET OUT OF HERE” is my aesthetic. I want a whole show that’s just that.
- ….I HAAAAATE Lucas (Whaboom). Sorry not SORRY!
- Don’t @ me but I 10000% would rather go on a date with Rachel’s dog Copper than ANY of the guys on this show!
The DeMario Fiasco.
- DeMario is kinda sweet-OH hold up NO NVM! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT. I am CRUSHED. DeMario was one of my favorites! I had him making it to final four! WOW.
- The thing I love about the DeMario situation is that Rachel got the FACTS. She went into FULL LAWYER MODE and tore DeMario’s alibi APART. YAS. KWEEN. YAS.
- I also love how Rachel heard the ex gf out. She got both sides of the story, got those TEXT MESSAGES, and then made her decision! That’s how you do it, always get the receipts girls.
- DeMario: “I definitely want to be here.”
Rachel: “I believe you want to be here, I just don’t think you want to be here for me. Let me tell you something: I’m not here to be played. I’m not here to be made a joke of, which is what I feel like you’re doing right now with me, so I’m really going to need you to get the f— out. I don’t like being f—ing embarrassed, and I can’t even look at you right now.
Me on the sofa:
- I LOVE the way Rachel handed this situation. She SHUT. IT. DOWN. Don’t mess!
- Rachel is 2/2 ON THESE COCKTAIL DRESSES! She is serving some Egyptian Goddess realness right now and it’s EVERYTHING!
- I HAAAAAAATE when they do a To Be Continued on this show, especially when it’s never AS dramatic as they make it out to be.
And THAT WAS THE SHOW…well…close enough. LOL! Let me know if this format worked for y’all, I’m still working through it but I think it would be SO FUN to watch this season together!! Let me hear your thoughts on the whole DeMario SITUATION last night! What do you think is gonna happen next week? Who do you think will be the final two standing?
XO – Alissa