Whats UP GURLZ! Shachi here! You know that feeling when you’re watching something totally AMAZE on TV and you just like…NEED to SNACK?! IDK what it is but NOTHING heightens the drama like something to munch on! With the Miss Universe Pageant coming up I KNEW I had to get a super delicious SUPER EASY snack ready to go! I don’t want to be stuck in the kitchen waiting for my food and miss the BIG MOMENT! So I came up with these Super Easy CHURROS! BOOM! Okay, let’s keep it 100, they aren’t REAL churros like no way am I THAT talented. But they are still hella delish! Check ‘em out!
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 big sheets or a few small sheets of frozen puff pastry
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon
- Melt the butter
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Cut the puff pastry into 2 inch strips.
- Depending on the size of your puff pastry, press 2 together to make a longer churro or leave them as is.
- Brush the puff pastry with the melted butter; sprinkle half of the sugar mixture over this.
- Twist the pastry slowly to get these nice twists in them and place them on the baking tray.
- Brush over more butter and sprinkle the r emaining cinnamon/sugar mixture
- Bake about 8-10 minutes or until golden brown and crisp! (Keep an eye on them do NOT let them burn it won’t smell good! LOL)
- And SERVE! YUM!
Let me know how these turned out for ya! AND don’t forget to watch Miss Universe LIVE on Sunday Jan. 29th on FOX!
XOXO – Shachi